Friday, October 2, 2009

Puppies and models


We spent the day with my sister Libby yesterday. Madelyn loves her puppy, Lexi, as long as she doesn't get too close. She likes to throw her ball and watch her run and fetch it. She just laughs and giggles.


We went shopping with Libby. She just recently bought a house and she was looking for things to decorate her house with. She asked us to tag a long for our opinions. I think we found some really cute things. I can't wait to see what it looks like when its all put together. I'm sure it will look great.

Madelyn loves to pretend to be a puppy. Here she is crawling under the piano bench as a puppy. She was also hiding, so I had to pretend that I couldn't see her.

"There she is". She is so funny.


Of coarse, after shopping, you have to model your new shoes. Aren't they cute?






















No comments: