Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me Monday




Today is Mckmama's blog carnival where we admit our imperfections by saying we didn't really do those things. She usually has some really good ones, but she does have 4 children.

I did not recently start my own blog because everyone else had a blog and I wanted one too. Now that would be childish.

I did not let my daughter wear her pajamas all day long, even to play outside, just because. Not me.

I did not let Madelyn stand on the stair rail, so I could take her picture Sunday morning. That would be totally unsafe.



I'm sure I have many more, but I really wasn't prepared this week. I'll try to remember better for next week.



We had a great service at church yesterday. We had our regular Sunday morning service, then we went to a gospel singing at a different church. Aaron and Amanda Crabb were in town again, so we went to support them. They have an awesome ministry. If you ever get a chance to go see them, I highly recommend it. They are true blue.



After service, we had a very late lunch at Cracker Barrel with a couple from the church who also attended the concert. We had good food and fellowship before heading home. We had a great day.



Hope y'all had a great day too!










No comments: