SHOW US YOUR LIFE--SPORTS TEAMS
It's time again for Kelly's blog carnival. This weeks topic is sports teams. Obviously, Kentucky is the number one team. Kelly is a huge football fan, but Kentucky basketball is my favorite. I'm not really a football fan.
Kentucky has the best fans. I think the players depend on our support. All the home games are sold out and there is a huge waiting list to get tickets to any game. People camped out just to get tickets to watch a practice. Crazy, huh?
I remember going to the SEC tournament a couple years ago when it was in Nashville. It was crazy. Everywhere there was blue. A charter bus pulled up when we were walking in. I thought it was full of college kids because the bus was decorated with UK graffiti everywhere. Imagine my surprise when a group of grandmas with walkers and oxygen tanks got off of the bus. I believe Kentucky fans are the most loyal, most supportive fans in the country.
And all these fans want to win. We expect to win. Our coach is paid big bucks to win. As a matter of fact, if the coach doesn't win games, he does not stay coach for long. We have a brand new coach this year, and we are expecting big things for the team. I'm impressed so far! Coach Calipari has been speaking in churches and really reaching out to the fans.
Aren't these the cutest bloomers ever? I think so!
Madelyn is a big UK fan. She has always liked watching the games in her Daddy's arms. When he would go to the games, he would always bring her back a UK tee shirt. I wish I could find the pics from 2 years ago when she was dressed in her Wildcat cheerleader outfit. She was the cutest little fan ever.
Who's your favorite team? If you live in KY, I hope you say the Wildcats.
Go Big Blue!

2 comments:
Ah YES!!! Finally, another UK fan!! Love it and your litte one is so cute!!
Go Big Blue!!! Love your little's bloomers!! Adorable!
Post a Comment