Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Days

I know it has been over a week since we had our "big" snow, but for some reason, I have had trouble getting my pictures to upload. I was finally able to get it to work. Better late than never, right?

We got a pretty good snow last weekend, around 4-5 inches, which is a pretty big snow for this area. Madelyn loved it! I rolled the blinds up and put her stool in front of the window, and she stood there and just watched it snow. We went outside for a little while, but the snow was too deep for her. She preferred stomping her boots in the garage.




I built a pitiful, little snowman for her on the porch. She told me Frosty really needed a hat, so I found one of her baby hats. Madelyn approved!



Not sure why she is shrugging her shoulders here.




Madelyn was impressed with the snowman that I built her, so it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Afterall, I did build it for her anyway.














I was trying to get her to pose by this pretty bush, but she was very uncooperative.



















Playing in the snow is a lot of fun, but we Simpson girls prefer the warm weather. Madelyn wanted me to get her pool out and play on her swingset.




God Bless and stay warm!

No comments: