This is a post about Madelyn the teacher. Ever since she potty trained 6-8 months ago. She has been diligently attempting to teach her dolls to use the potty.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Potty Training 101
Let me begin this post by saying that this is not a post full of tips on how to potty train. I do not consider myself an expert since I have only trained one child. Madelyn trained quickly and easily, so I consider myself blessed. She was very interested in the potty because her 3 year old friends from church were potty trained.
This is a post about Madelyn the teacher. Ever since she potty trained 6-8 months ago. She has been diligently attempting to teach her dolls to use the potty.
I have been trying to get a picture of her potty training her dolls for a while, but I have never had my camera handy. I have walked in the bathroom many times to see a naked doll sitting on the potty chair. She entertains me daily with her imagination and creativity. I love this little girl.
This is a post about Madelyn the teacher. Ever since she potty trained 6-8 months ago. She has been diligently attempting to teach her dolls to use the potty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment