Monday, February 15, 2010

Girls Night Out and Jason Crabb

On Friday night, I got together with 6 other girls from church for a girls night out. We went to see the movie "Valentine's Day". I thought it was pretty good, definitely a tear jerker at the end. After the movie, we went to the new restaurant in Madisonville, #9 Steakhouse. This was the first time any of us had been there, and we were really impressed. The food was really good, so I am pretty sure we will be back.

I definitely think that we should have girls night much more often! It has been so long since I had dinner and a movie with a group of girls. I had a really good time.

On Saturday night, Jerry and I, along with family from church, went to Hopkinsville to a Jason Crabb concert. The concert was really good, and as an added bonus, his brother, Adam, was there with him. They sounded really good together. We went to O'Charley's first, of course. We had another great evening. We are so blessed with a wonderful church family!

No comments: