Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day











We finally got our first snow of the winter. I know the forecast was for only one inch, but Madelyn was super excited. She has been watching our Frosty the Snowman DVD, and she can sing the first verse all by herself. When we told her it was going to snow, Madelyn thought that Frosty was going to come to see her. This girl makes me laugh everyday.


When she woke up the next morning to see the snow, she seemed very unimpressed. She just looked outside, and said "hmm...let's go play toys".


I know it was super cold outside, but I wanted to take her outside for a few minutes. I think she enjoyed herself, but she is definitely a summer girl. She asked for her pool and her soccer ball.
We stayed outside for about 15 minutes before coming inside to warm up. I made us a nice cup of hot chocolate, and we spent the rest of the day inside where it is warm.

No comments: