Saturday, September 18, 2010

Corn Maze

I took Madelyn to Mooney's Corn Maze in Dixon. It was really a lot of fun and there was lots to do. I'm pretty sure that enjoyed painting her pumpkin the best though!


Here she is in the smaller hay bale maze.


Playing in the corn pit was fun too. She took her shoes off and jumped around in the corn. I hope she doesn't think she can do this the next time she rides the combine with Pappy.



The corn maze was really neat. I let Madelyn choose which path we should take, and I think she really liked it. She kept telling me the field was bumpy though.




Painting her pumpkin.



She painted it pink!


She got her face painted, and she thought it was the neatest thing. She kept looking at herself in the mirror when we got home. She was so upset when it washed off in the bath.







If you live in the area, you should really consider visiting the corn maze. There was a hayride, games, and miniature golf, also. We went on a pretty hot day, so I would recommend waiting for cooler weather, but it really was a lot of fun.

No comments: