Sunday, July 25, 2010

Madelyn's 3rd Birthday Party

For Madelyn's party this year, I decided to have it at Fun 4 Kidz in Madisonville. It is a huge indoor play structure with slides, tunnels, and a ball pit. I was so glad that I had her party indoors this years since the temperatures at been between 100 and 110. It would have been way too hot to have an outdoor party like we had in the past. The kids had so much fun!





Here are a couple of pictures of Madelyn playing and having a good time. I think the ball pit was the favorite hangout for several of the kids. Elizabeth, Carolyn, Elijah, Kevin, Carter, and Hannah were there to celebrate with her as well as her family.




She is dancing because she is excited about opening her presents. She had so much fun at her party. Her shirt has her name monogrammed on it as well as a Little Mermaid applique which was the theme of her party.



Blowing out the candles and making a wish!



The party was awesome. Fun 4 Kidz did everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing this year. I picked out the theme and they did the rest. The party included pizza, drinks, cake, ice cream, decorations, and 2 hours of play time for the kids.

>My baby girl had a great party day! Happy 3rd birthday, Madelyn Grace!

No comments: